Bhatara Katong Gage: muziek

More Words of Wisdom

Listen to the songs listed from the
YouTube playlist on the Pop Conscious channel at

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzURH7lDr327LTSgvGkMf8YqSI4jYoL8x

These suggestions have nuggets of wisdom in them:Brand New Day – Sting (1999)

– “I’m thinking in abrand new way… Started up a brand new day”Closing Time – Semisonic(1998)

– “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end”It’s My Life – Bon Jovi (2000)

– “I just want to live while I’m alive…”Let it Go – Frozen Soundtrack (2014)

– “The past is in the past. Let it go, let it go!”Starting Over – John Lennon (1980)

– “It’s time to spread our wings and fly ”Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ –Michael Jackson(1982)

– “Yes, I believe in me, So you believe in you.
”You Get What You Give – New Radicals (1998)

“You’ve got the music in you…This world is gonna pull through.”Make sure only the positive words get stuck inyour head!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

I♥Nas4Ir.Com™......

Without Investment Works for Home / KERJA COPY PASTE ONLINES